Telecast – Rainmakers 2009 – Going Global From Day 1
November 5, 2009 by SGE
Based in Silicon Valley, the National University of Singapore Entrepreneurs’ Association (NUSEA) will be holding the conference Rainmakers 2009 – Going Global From Day 1 in California, while Singapore-based Incub3 will be doing a live telecast of the conference.
Questions that the conference will focus on:
- Have you ever wondered what goes on in the minds of Silicon Valley entrepreneurs in today’s highly globalized environment?
- Do you agree that entrepreneurs should think global from Day 1?
- Or are you someone intending to expand beyond the US?
- Professor Steve Blank – serial entrepreneur of 8 start-ups & author of “Four Steps to the Epiphany”
- Seth Sternberg, Co-Founder & CEO, Meebo – has 90 million users worldwide
- Saeed Amidi, Founder & CEO, Plug and Play Tech Center – one of top angel investors in SV whose investments included Paypal etc.
- Ernest Garcia, CEO, Direction 21 – specializes in US-Asia operations
- Jasmin Young, Co – Founder, Can-Care Lifetex (Moderator) –co-founded a post-mastectomy lingerie company
Find out more about SGE’s research arm: SGE Insights, providing customized in-depth research reports to help you navigate the business of technology in Asia.
About The Author
SGE - (SGE)
Covering the Singapore and Southeast Asia startup and entrepreneurship scene since 2005.Read other posts by SGE