ACE Event: Start-ups Fundraising 101 (What Investors Want)
August 12, 2012 by SGE
Many companies will go through funding and financing at different stages of their business. The secret to secure the next funding from your third party investor starts with understanding the expectation and understanding what the investor wants to hear.
Join us for this event to:
· Go “behind the scenes” to understand the risks in funding or financing. Find out when and where is the right time to raise capital.
· Hear from investors as to how they size up and evaluate funding proposals.
· Learn the difference between raising funds locally and overseas
- Vinnie Lauria, Co-founder, Golden Gate Ventures
- Sameer Narula, Managing Partner, August Capital Partners
- Wong Hong Ting, Co-founder, 2359 Media
When: Monday 13th August 2012, 2-5pm
Where: SingTel Business Solutions Centre (31 Exeter Road, Comcentre 1, Level 2, Singapore 239732)
Find out more about SGE’s research arm: SGE Insights, providing customized in-depth research reports to help you navigate the business of technology in Asia.
About The Author
SGE - (SGE)
Covering the Singapore and Southeast Asia startup and entrepreneurship scene since 2005.Read other posts by SGE