Jungle Ventures launches USD 10M pan-Asian super angel fund
October 17, 2012 by Terence LEE
Prominent investors in the fund include:
- Peng T. Ong, founder of Match.com, Interwoven and Encentuate
- Dan Neary, VP and GM, global market development, Skype
- Anurag Srivastava, CEO of Space Matrix
- Jayesh Parekh, co-founder of Sony Entertainment Television
- Toivo Annus, former head of engineering at Skype
- Lim Der Shing, founder-CEO at JobsCentral
Other angels and institutional funds are involved too. Singaporean entrepreneur Peng T. Ong will also join Jungle Ventures as Chairman of the Board. Jayesh had also earlier joined the VC firm as a partner.
More coverage of Jungle Ventures here.
Find out more about SGE’s research arm: SGE Insights, providing customized in-depth research reports to help you navigate the business of technology in Asia.
About The Author
Terence LEE - Editor
Terence writes mainly about technology trends and startups in Asia. He believes in crafting smart content: Not just a regurgitation of text, but well thought-out pieces that serve the reader using a combination of data, design, narratives, analysis, and visual impact. His articles have been published on Venturebeat, Yahoo!, Straits Times, Today, and The Online Citizen. He also co-founded NewNation.sg, a satirical news site covering Singapore affairs. Engage him on LinkedIn and Twitter.Read other posts by Terence LEE