Seminar: The awakening of the Vietnamese game development
This is a seminar on the first game development sector organizations in the North, with the participation of many experts at home and abroad. The topics presented are centered on a Game Designer’s role, which includes designing SNS games, iClone5 – 3dsmax – Substances – Unity Workflow, a comprehensive view of the Squad, cross-platform development ( Gameloft), multi-platform social networking, and more.
A large part of the workshop will also be devoted to an open exchange of game development experiences of Vietnam amongst speakers and attendees. This event promises to gather together game developers from companies such as VTC Online, Gameloft, SohaGame, MatchMove, Unity, and Flexi for a fruitful exchange of insights and ideas. At the same time, this seminar will serve as a learning opportunity for students and those interested in the industry.
What the event will cover:
- The Game Designer’s job ( Phuong Hoang Enix)
- How to design SNS game (VTC Online)
- iClone5/ 3DSMax/ Substances/ Unity Workflow (Phuong Hoang Enix)
- BloodBrothers: The story of a “bloody development” (DeNA)
- A deep look into Squad (VTC Online)
- Multi-platform development (Gameloft)
- Vietnamese Game platforms: Appkungfu (Matchmove Vietnam), Go.vn (VTC Online) and Soha Game (VC Corp)
- Open talk about Vietnamese gaming experience