May 25, 2012 by SGE
The Impact Forum 2012: Igniting Capital Markets for Social Good is a global conference focusing on examining the latest developments in the Impact Investing and Social Enterprise space in Asia Pacific. It will be held in Singapore on the 25th and 26th of June 2012, and will be a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and deepen experiences and relationships in the Asian impact investing space.
Impact Investment Exchange Asia (IIX) and Shujog are holding this forum in conjunction with the Asian Development Bank and the Rockefeller Foundation, and the support of the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Tourism Board with the purpose of:
- Celebrating Asia’s leadership role in Impact Investing
- Strengthening the bonds in the network of like-minded individuals and institutions in the field
- Exploring the importance of stakeholders such as accounting firms, law firms, governments and financial institutions in impact investing and philanthropy
- Imparting a deeper understanding of impact investment, impact measurement and market readiness of Social Enterprises around Asia.
Attendance at the Impact Forum will be an opportunity to be exposed to:
- Regional trends that are driving momentum for Impact Investment
- Exclusive showcases of Asian Social Enterprises to global Impact Investors
- Structured opportunities to connect global Impact Investors and Ecosystem Partners with promising Social Enterprises throughout the region
- Global media coverage of innovation, community, and leaders that are shaping how capital markets are creating social good
When: Monday-Tuesday 25-26th June 2012
Plenary and Breakout Sessions will be held at:Shaw Foundation Theatre, 2/F Shaw Foundation Alumni House, 11 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119244
Lunch, Tea breaks, and some breakout sessions will be held at: Kent Ridge Guild House, 9 Kent Ridge Drive, Singapore 119244